Friday 3 September 2010

I am alive!!!

Hello, world!
Finally they have brought me to life... although it does not look like I am a newborn one with all this grey hair and messy beard; anyways, does not matter, I agreed to enter this incarnation as a 1318 y.o. geezer after they promised me a life full of fun, so lets get down to what I am here for:-)

We are in the process of writing the first demo with the guys. I cannot say much as of yet, but rest assured, folks, the guys (especially Jevgeni who has to mix and record it all) are sweating their a**** off in the studios of BFM to get it ready soon. We are not trying to be perfect, but I promise it is going to sound fresh and nice! :p

Everything looks pretty hectic now, since there is a huge list of things to get ready for the demo to look presentable, but, from what I know now, there is going to be a photosession and hopefully a music video made during autumn, to be included in the CD!

Ok, I'm off to the sound studios to scream for Jevgeni (hold on, we'll tell you later what for :).
Stay tuned!
I hope I will have a minute to drop a comment next time something new comes up.

Yours faithfully,
Elvin the old man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.